Monday, October 20, 2008

Crystal


Crystal, originally uploaded by austinspace.

This is part of a set on Flickr that Crystal and I did a couple of weeks ago outside of Davenport, Washington.

Because of her amazing makeup and clothing I chose to post them in black and white (I'm also going to give her a set in color) to really make her stand out. These are also more Photoshopped than I usually do in that I'm using the Black and White Image Adjustment in CS3 to intensify the yellows (her hair, the fields) and turn the blues to almost black (the sky). The cool thing is I saved these settings so basically I just have to apply them to each image--sometimes with some minor tweaking--and they're ready to go.

There is winter wheat sprouting at the bottom of those rows, by the way; just not that easy to see.

No comments: